Vision ICT is the leading provider of websites to the Town and Parish Sector
Vision ICT Ltd is delighted to have worked with One Voice Wales to develop a set of website guidelines and congratulate them on being the first national body in the UK to have achieved this. Also delighted to say that these Guidelines have been adopted by both the Yorkshire and East Riding and North Lincolnshire County Associations.
These guidelines have been produced by One Voice Wales, the YLCA and ERNLLCA to serve two clear purposes:
- To support and encourage Community and Town Councils to develop a website.
- To define a model, at two levels, for the content and functionality of a typical Community or Town Council website.
"Websites provide an efficient and effective means by which to inform, interact and consult with our local communities. However website development with community councils across Wales has developed in an ad hoc way over many years. Many Community and Town Councils have developed excellent dynamic websites enabling full interaction and consultation with their local communities but there are also a large number of councils who do not have a website presence on the internet at all and of course, many somewhere in between."
Website Guidelines in Full
Vision ICT will be happy to support any Council who wishes to undertake developing a Level 1 website or wishes to further develop their website to integrate any of the Level 2 facilities.
SEE SPECIAL OFFER BELOW.
Vision ICT Ltd also works in association with the SLCC to help local councils to develop fully interactive websites that will provide councils with flexible and effective website solutions to support their work effectively.
"The SLCC is fully aware that, as a Local Council Clerk, you are under increasing pressure to fulfil your demanding and growing role. In order to help and support you in responding to: the Power of Wellbeing, the Quality Parish and Town Council Scheme, the Freedom of Information Act and the Disability Discrimination Act, we are working together in association with Vision ICT Ltd. to develop flexible website solutions to support you."
SPECIAL OFFER RELEASED: Vision ICT will offer a Level 1 website at a special price of £425 .00
Are you thinking of having a website for the first time or are you unhappy with your current website?
If you are, please contact us and we will be happy to:
- Make a presentation to your Council and answer questions;
- Provide a training session with your Council and / or Council Staff;
- Provide telephone advice and support.
- We can also set you up with a free trial website in order for you to see what we can offer and for you to view and try it out before having to pay any money. Once you are happy that your Vision Website is exactly what you need we can then turn it into a live website - and therefore you will not have to repeat any work.
- We will also work with you in transferring domain names and email communications to ensure that any change runs smoothly with no interruption to your everyday work.
'Extra hand' for local councils
The workloads and responsibilities of Local Council Clerks continue to grow both in the scope and levels of work expected. Vision ICT Ltd. is aware that with all the best intentions maintaining your website on a regular basis is a task that sometimes is just not achieved to the level and standard you would wish in an ideal world. Through talking with many of our clients we are aware that an Extra Pair of Hands in the ‘office’ would make all the difference. Click here for further details.
We are very happy to set up training events with local councils, SLCC Training Groups or County Associations at appropriate local venues with Computers and Internet Connections to provide Clerks and Councillors with a practical 'hands on training session' and an opportunity to ask any questions about the internet and websites.