What a friendly bunch you are. Good at what you produce. Produce on time and fantastic after care service
Below are 12 very specific reasons on how you could improve your communication with your community with the benefit of a website.
- Effective and 'value for money' communication with those for whom you are providing services;
- Provide information on your organisation and what you do;
- Who is running the organisation and how to contact them;
- Opening times and activities that you offer;
- Provide an online diary;
- Hall or room booking forms on line;
- On line Enquiry forms for easy information sharing and questions that people may have;
- Information of interest to your client group / groups;
- Provide website links to other similar organisations;
- Use your website to form links and partnerships with others around the world;
- Instant reporting on an event as the website can be up and running throughout the day.
- Let us help you develop more communication with your community we would be delighted to support you - just contact us.
We have been working with Vision ICT Ltd for many years and found them extremely helpful and supportive. Our website is a valuable tool in driving our charity forward and we are surprised at how easy it is for staff to use and the facilities that it has to offer.